Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Todays Walk

Went to the same spot today. it must be a special place because I get to see all the flowers I normally dont see. still dont have an Id book so not all are named.
An unidentified white interesting flower
thought there were going to be purple flowers, i really like the centers

The puppy is admiring the pansies

Random large patch of lily of the valley growing on the river bank

the path

Some Trillium and geraniums
The river in all its beauty

An unidentified flower

1 comment:

Plants Amaze Me said...

Nice post! The river looks fun.
I think the first fuzzy white flower is a sort of pussytoes.
The yellow flower that starts off looking purple, is Golden Ragwort, it fooled me for a long time, when I first found it.
The last white flower might be Spring Cress, I saw some yesterday!
Cute puppy dog and pansy.
Great shot of the trillium.
Sure has been nice out there. :-)