Thursday, December 02, 2021

Lots Of Gratitude

Today is that special day that comes around every year on December 2cd. Well acutally for the last 30 years. This year I reflect on the changes that happened in my life and the work that must still be done to become a better person. I am thankful for Devine intervention that has made it possible to be writing this, for people with my condition don't usually live long or if they do it is a horrible lonely life. I was given a new life 30 years ago although I could not have imagined it at the time. The people that went before me showed me the way to start over and gave me hope it was possible. I keep trying to help in my small way to do the same for people in the same boat as I was in. It has been difficult the last couple years because of the pandemic but I do what I can. If this touches anyone who feels their life has become out of control with drugs and alcohol know there is help out there and you can change and have a wonderful life. you must be willing to ask for that help, that is all to make a start.


1 comment:

Plants Amaze Me said...

Glad you made it Dave. Your garden is beautiful!
I’m glad you changed your life for the better.
And even though I don’t really know you, I’m glad you are having a good life!
It puts a smile on my face.
Congratulations to you!
Your blogging friend, Chris