Wednesday, December 02, 2020

TODAY! IT IS REALLY ALL WE HAVE

Here we are and another December 2cd , the day that stands out in my year. It is a day that i really do not look forward to but i look back at sometimes. It is just here in its magnificence today, Why so special? It was a day that i was given the gift of a new life. Everyone gets a chance to start over but for some reason they don't take it. I see it all the time, they may get the chance but they don't take it. Did I do anything special to get the chance? Nope! All I did is ask and I went from a guy that woke every morning with the thought of how i was going to get high or drunk that day to a guy that wakes up with the thought of what can I do to better myself or others. It was always there nagging at me ,that thought embedded deep in my being. Now it isn't there and i have come to the conclusion that my life was intervened by a power much more powerful than I, I call this Power God. Many people have different Names for God, I must just keep it simple. God is the name i choose. I try to thank God everyday for intervening and I ask God to be able to show someone else it is possible with them to get the chance to start another life, All they have to do is ask.

Peace to all (and if you need to start over just ask)





2 comments:

Plants Amaze Me said...

Hey Dave, very well said!
I’m glad you changed your life, even though I don’t really know you.
Things here on this side of the state are good. Nice mild weather and I’ve been getting out everyday!
Thanks for posting, now I need to get back to my blog and start posting hopefully soon.
Take care, Chris 🙂

Shadow said...

Ah Dave, WoW, this is true magic, the choice you made, and look at you, you've found wonder in this world again, lotsa love and smiles for me