Sunday, November 18, 2007

42f and sunny


Yep, That's good enough for a ride. what a day! Started off with a good fire in the pit and some awesome meditating on page 70. Then I called up a friend and shared with him about life. We talked about procrastination so I figured I better clean up the yard of leaves. After that I planned on watching the Lions try to play football but we all know how that went. Then I went in the garage and she looked at me with that cute headlight and it was all I needed, so I gave her a nice bath and rode her hard. ac/dc was jamming "You shook me all night long" on the sound system and I just had to laugh. Man I am grateful God brought her into my life.
Peace to all

1 comment:

YamadogGirl said...

She's a beauty!

I'm hoping to go out for a ride today myself, it's 60 degrees here, cloudy, but that's OK! I'm cramming in as much riding as I can before old man winter blows.

Good reading on pg. 70, we just started reading Chpt. 5 again in my Big Book meeting last night.

Well have a great day!
Blessings & Love,
Kimberly