Friday, January 05, 2007

TWELVE THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR


1. I am grateful that I have a license and can drive or ride anywhere
2. My wife and I have been married for 27 years
3. All my friends
4. A relatinship with a God of my understanding
5. I had to wash my bike in January
6. Hell, that I could even ride it in January
7. As JJ says , "my kickass sponsor" Glen who is now a best friend
8. Both of my parents are alive and we have a good relationship
9. i live in michigan and still have a job
10. have a grandaughter that will never have to see her grampa drunk
11. my son has never seen me drunk
12. I am able to help others

2 comments:

JJ said...

Awesome list. Glad your sponsor is kickass too.
JJ

ArahMan7 said...

Your kickass sponsor is a friend too.

Greeting and friend from Malaysia